Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT QUALIFIES AS A CLASSIC MOTOR CYCLE?
Any machine over 25 years old.
- DOES THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MATTER?
Absolutely not! There is naturally a predominance of British bikes in the club, so we especially welcome Japanese and European made bikes.
- DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE VMCC NATIONAL CLUB TO COME TO YOUR MEETING?
No, not initially. We would love you to visit us, meet us and see if you like us and what we do first.
- DO I HAVE TO OWN A CLASSIC BIKE?
No! If you are an enthusiast, just passionate about them, want to find out about them or would like some advice before buying one, then come and enjoy talking to us!
- WHAT IF I DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CLASSIC MOTOR CYCLES?
Then seeing them, hearing them and listening to those who already love them may convince you that classic motorcycling is for you!
- HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE?
Do not fall for the assumption that old bikes are only for old folks, wrong!
They are distinctive, fun to ride and in many instances relatively simple to maintain and fix, oh and they can be pretty quick too!
- DO WE HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE?
Yes, we do! If you are a member of Facebook, you can access us from your homepage by simply searching Midlands Vintage Motor Cycle Club and that should find us!
- IF I JOIN CAN I SEND PICTURES AND NEWS ABOUT MY OWN BIKE AND EXPLOITS TO SHOW IN THE GALLERY SECTION?
Yes please! We are consistently seeking members news and activities to add to our group stuff.